- How much does it cost?
- Totally FREE to come and watch the movie.
- What time does the event start?
- 5pm and the movie will start as soon as it's dark enough, usually between 8 and 9pm.
- Can I bring my own food?
- No food or beverage carry-ins allowed. Instead, check out the amazing Bartlottas Fish Fry and plethora of options from Milwaukee's food trucks. Point beer specials and a full bar available in the tent.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed. There is seating under the tent and on bleachers near the screen and of plenty of grass to roll out a blanket or set up camping chairs.
- How do I purchase food?
- Follow the signs to purchase food tickets (cash or credit) at the food ticket table (Bartolottas and Food Trucks can only accept tickets).
- It's best to eat before the movie because the fish fry and food trucks are usually not available after the movie gets started.
- Where can I get beer?
- There is a full bar under the tent and many beer tubs and draft stations around the grounds. The main bar accepts cash and credit and beer tubs are cash only (no tickets used on beverages).
- ATM Machines?
- Yes, there are 2 ATM's available.
- What if I don't use all my food tickets
- Come to the next one, tickets can be used during any Point Fish Fry and a Flick event in 2012 (but can not be carried over to next year's events).
- Where can I park?
- click here for parking options
And just a reminder this is not a children's event... bring the kids for the food but may want to take 'em home before the movies start.