- How much does it cost?
- Totally FREE to come and watch the movie.
- What time does the event start?
- 5pm and the movie will start as soon as it's dark enough, usually between 8 and 9pm.
- Can I bring my own food?
- No food or beverage carry-ins allowed. Instead, check out the amazing Bartolotta's Fish Fry and Point beer specials. A full bar is also available in the tent.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed. There is seating under the tent, on bleachers near the screen, and plenty of grass to roll out a blanket or set up camping chairs.
- How do I purchase food?
- Follow the signs to Bartolotta's Fish Fry! There are no food tickets this year and cash only transactions (2 ATMs available)
- It's best to eat before the movie because the fish fry is usually not available after the movie gets started.
- Where can I get beer?
- There is a full bar under the tent and many beer tubs and draft stations around the grounds. The main bar accepts cash and credit and beer tubs are cash only.
- ATM Machines?
- Yes, there are 2 ATMs available.
- Where can I park?
- click here for parking options
And just a reminder this is not a children's event... bring the kids for the food but may want to take 'em home before the movies start.